Biomatrix Clinical Grade, 90 capsules
Intestinal Barrier repair
Support Mucosa contains a blend of ingredients that assist in promoting a normal inflammatory response and supporting healthy tissue. It is ideal for those with chronic digestive disorders and health problems, which occur when the small intestine becomes inflamed and excessively permeable due to leaky gut syndrome, chemical exposure, yeast overgrowth, allergies, illness and more.
When the lining of the gut becomes compromised, nutrients cannot pass through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream. Conversely, undesirable substances can easily penetrate. Providing nourishment to repair the mucosal barrier reduces inflammation and restores tissue damage to revive healthy form and function. Support Mucosa contains soothing ingredients that coat the intestinal wall, assist with the production of healthy mucosa, assist in reducing digestives tress and overload on the liver.
- Nourishes and supports the intestine’s mucosal lining.
- Promotes mucus production.
- Supports mucosal integrity against leaky gut.
- Reduces inflammation in the GI tract.
- Supports healthy levels of epitheliea cells and secretory IgA.
- Helps to improve nutrient absorption of micronutrients and macronutrients.
- Contains ingredients which support the mucosal surfaces in the GI tract.
- L-glutamine to promote tissue integrity and suppress inflammation.
- Designed to address a broad array of GI concerns including inflammation and tissue health.
- MSM, bromelain, quercetin, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine and gamma oryzanol support the gut mucosa’s ability to thrive.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, twice daily, 15 minutes before breakfast and lunch.